- Check-in is on Saturday from 8 AM to 9 AM at Ten Spoon Winery. You will receive a Hammer packet of goodies and your assigned group number.
- Skills clinic begins at 9 AM with a brief welcome and introductions. You will then break into your groups to begin with skills work.
- Lunch is at noon
- Group ride from 1-3:15 PM
- Closing, raffle and "Most Improved Rider" award from 3:30-4 PM
- After the clinic ends, please grab a glass of wine (if you're 21 or older!) and listen to informal discussions on bike fit, bike mechanics and dressing for biking. Ten Spoon Winery is offering us a special rate of $6 glasses of wine. You'll have to get this deal through us so bring cash or check. There will also be music on Saturday night - family and friends are welcome, too!
- Items to bring: helmet, bike gear, working bike, bag lunch, water bottle or hydration pack, sunscreen, and layering options.
- Water and Hammer product will be available to fill your water containers.
We hope that you are as excited as we are for the 2nd annual MT Alpha Skills Clinic this weekend. Please keep reading for some final reminders and details:
Our blog posts are written by different members of MT Alpha. If you want to learn more about a specific member of the team, visit our Facebook page!